2/10/2010

LED Oscilloscope

                       -             
For sometimes ago I have made a LED Oscilloscope and after awilde I made a (not quite good looking) short video for broadcast on the Youtube, as you can see it here.
I have got some comments at the Youtube, which has asking about the Schematics for this project. I have to say that I have got these schematics from a friend and I also made my own adaptations and some other changes to them... that's why I will try to draw some new schematics with all my changes and adaptations, and for all you who like to make this LED Oscilloscope, look at the next post!


                                  

____________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you ever update your schematics i built one and the display is all over the place